“MAKE IT MINE”
Personalise ALL your kit & boots for FREE at Huge Rugby!
With every pair of boots or kit bought from Huge Rugby we offer you the ability to add your mark FREE!
Add your name, initials, squad number, twitter handle, whatever you fancy to your boots for FREE!
As well as personalising your boots for FREE, we can also customise your kit for FREE too! Add your favourite players name & number or even your own! Want to look like the pros? You can even add initials or squad numbers to our off field gear range too, all for FREE!
How it works
Simply enter your preferred name, number or initials in the “Enter Additional Order Information” box in the Basket Page before you checkout.
Please note – MyIDFree can not be added on a mobile device, desktop or tablet only.
Terms & Conditions
- Please allow up to 5-7 working days for dispatch on all personalised items.
- Due to the customised nature of these products, we are unable to offer any refunds or exchanges on personalised items.
- Please ensure that names and numbers are correctly spelt at the time of ordering.
- Huge Rugby cannot accept any responsibility for incorrect sizes ordered once shirts have been personalised.
- If you are unsure on the size of the item, please refer to our online size guide for full details or contact our customer service team on Live Chat or by telephone on 442825645371.
- Sizes of items can differ greatly between brand and style. Huge Rugby can not be held responsible for these variations in size and additional sizing information is included where possible.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that personalisation spelling and the specific product sizing will be suitable.
- Our shirt personalisation service only uses unofficial heat pressed numbers. No official numbers are used.
- Positioning, size and colouring of personalisation on items may vary depending on the size, style and colour of the item. Contact us for confirmation of the position, colour or size of print used for any particular products.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
- For Full Terms & Conditions click here